Daniel Babbel, M.D.
Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Dr. Babbel is a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon with additional fellowship training in the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions relating to the upper extremity. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. He received medical training from Creighton University School of Medicine. His orthopedic surgery residency training was done at the University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri. A Hand Surgery fellowship was completed at Baptist Integris Hospital and the University of Oklahoma in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Dr. Babbel specializes in:
• Nerve disorders of the arm including Carpal Tunnel and Cubital Tunnel
• Arthritis of the hand, wrist and elbow
• Wrist and elbow arthroscopy
• Tendon and nerve lacerations to the upper extremity
• Fractures of the hand, wrist, forearm, elbow and upper arm
• Tendon disorders- i.e., trigger finger, tendinitis and tendinopathy of the hand, wrist and arm
ProCare Orthopedics & Rehabilitation Center
519 North Lincoln Avenue • Odessa, Texas 79761
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Phone: (432) 640-6446